JELD-WEN is committed to employing the best people and carries out robust recruitment and employee relations practices to ensure our people are hired and treated fairly. As a large employer we are steadfast in our approach to fair pay and conditions.
The following statistics are from Gender Pay Gap reporting in 2017 and will be updated annually in line with our obligations. We continually strive to ensure equality in the workplace and whilst our results in 2017 are amongst some of the best in the manufacturing sector we will continue to look to ensure that we have the right people in the right roles who are paid the right way.
- Data was taken at the required date of 5th April 2017
- 946 employees were ‘relevant’ in that pay period, i.e. received their normal full pay.
- 160 female employees equated to just under 17% of the entire workforce
Women’s Hourly Rate of Pay is:
- 12.7% lower (mean average)
- 3% lower (median average)
- 24.8% of female employees receive a bonus
- 25.7% of male employees receive a bonus
Women’s Bonus is:
- 75.4% lower (mean average)
- 29.2% higher (median average)